VW Touareg, Phaeton, R32 and other VolksWagen's

Volkswagen Scirocco R

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 10:31 PM
spOILed is infamous around these parts
when vw makes the corrado again and they get the stick out of there *** and make it rwd . i will buy a vw. for a calm daily

Old 06-11-2010, 12:11 AM
robfxlr is a glorious beacon of lightrobfxlr is a glorious beacon of lightrobfxlr is a glorious beacon of lightrobfxlr is a glorious beacon of lightrobfxlr is a glorious beacon of light
Ahhh, the VW Scirocco, brings back memories, some good, some painful................. My first car-1976 Scirocco "Champagne edition" black with ground effects, 4 fog lights, Blaupunkt stereo and AMP............bought it in '77 with under 10,000 miles for $4,600.

18 months later, I rolled it a couple of times on New Yorks Belt Pkway in the wee hours, as a teen who fell asleep at the wheel and "woke up" upside down in a smoking heap. No seat belts, no airbags...........cracked skull, numerous stitches to the cranium, broken ribs, compound fracture of tibia/fibula, broken wrist, facial lacerations........hurtin for certain............................spent a month in New York University Hospital's 11 floor Orthopedic ward in traction...........Took a year to recover, and altered the course of my life, having to halt college and move back in with my parents as a free spirited teenager..............................Funny, I never saw the car again after the accident and never had one since then..............................

Ahhhh memories.....................ouch memories

Old 06-12-2010, 07:54 PM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
Another dope car that will never make it stateside!

Old 06-14-2010, 09:12 PM
Banned
kia3550 is infamous around these parts
sweet car. too bad it's not coming here.

Old 06-25-2010, 01:27 PM
Rubadubdub is infamous around these parts
I would be the first one at the dealer if this car came here. lol. I'd even camp out.

Old 07-20-2010, 11:54 PM
thenextepisode is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Rubadubdub
I would be the first one at the dealer if this car came here. lol. I'd even camp out.

That almost never works. if there's 20 coming, 19 will be booked before the public even finds out about it.

Old 09-09-2010, 11:52 AM
j0wa is infamous around these parts
The scirocco looks so nice! VW had to deprived us this car

Old 11-09-2010, 12:34 AM
mmmmmm is infamous around these parts
Smile Black on Black Scirocco R

Hi all

would like to share some photos.

here attached mine from down under guys.

black on black.

20 inch AUDI R8 Style, KW V3, AP Racing, Superchips

Attached Images      
Old 11-09-2010, 07:46 AM
Former Vendor
Chico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to all
Very nice!!! I really wish they sold the car here.

Old 11-09-2010, 08:18 AM
Centerlock is infamous around these parts
Looks sweet, but the steering wheel is on the wrong side...

Old 11-09-2010, 08:49 AM
skruffy is infamous around these parts
It's such a shame they won't bring this car here, I'd trade my mkv gti in for one in a second.

Old 11-19-2010, 04:56 PM
Banned
mrdeezy is just really nicemrdeezy is just really nicemrdeezy is just really nicemrdeezy is just really nicemrdeezy is just really nice
This makes me miss my old sciroccos.I loved those cars back in the day

Old 11-19-2010, 05:08 PM
rossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud of
This is the problem with US manufactures instead of giving people what they want they try to stuff product down our throats and it showed. If ford sold the Focus RS in the US they would sell the crap out them.

Old 11-20-2010, 07:35 AM
Dave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mmmmmm
Hi all

would like to share some photos.

here attached mine from down under guys.

black on black.

20 inch AUDI R8 Style, KW V3, AP Racing, Superchips
Your car looks great, I wish for once VW would bring something like this to the States with ALL the euro Options ! Stop updating the cup holders and give us the GOODS

Old 11-20-2010, 01:07 PM
mmmmmm is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Dave(MA 02 C4S)
Your car looks great, I wish for once VW would bring something like this to the States with ALL the euro Options ! Stop updating the cup holders and give us the GOODS
Thanks for the comments ... Yes, to some countries like USA its not yet available, maybe in the near future ... im sure the demands are enormous ...
Hahahaha LOL on the cup holder

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Volkswagen Scirocco R