VW Touareg, Phaeton, R32 and other VolksWagen's

Audi/ VW thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 06:29 PM
.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold
Audi/ VW thread

there are a few of us hear that own VDUBs. i would like to have a subsection where we can discuss VWs. I wouldn't mind it being together with Audi if my Audi brothers dont mind. so can it be done?

Old 11-08-2006, 07:05 PM
Secure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud of
Ya got my vote.....I love my R32.

Old 11-08-2006, 07:07 PM
Will Party for Food!!!!
Jeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond repute
I loved mine...

Jeremy

Last edited by Jeremy; 11-08-2006 at 07:10 PM.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:12 PM
.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold
i mean i'm also on a forum called vwvortex, but to tell you the truth some of the guys on there are dumb as hell. sorry but that forum does nothing for me.

6speedonline is the greatest

Old 11-08-2006, 07:14 PM
Secure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud of
Ya, VWVortex is pretty ghey!

Old 11-08-2006, 07:25 PM
Will Party for Food!!!!
Jeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond repute
It's the #1 car forum based on membership and traffic, but there is too much e-fighting and conflict of classy mods versus rice etc...

Jeremy

Old 11-08-2006, 07:44 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
Originally Posted by noslushbox
but to tell you the truth some of the guys on there are dumb as hell
i will assure you that dumb guys can be found every where..

Old 11-09-2006, 12:48 AM
Originally Posted by SecureS4
Ya, VWVortex is pretty ghey!
man i cant find myself staying on that sight more than 5 minutes

Old 11-09-2006, 01:31 AM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
The Pheaton sub-forum is actually pretty good with great information and more mature members.

I'm with you on adding the VW to the Audi section.

Old 11-09-2006, 10:38 AM
Originally Posted by 03-turbo911

I'm with you on adding the VW to the Audi section.
so how do we get this to happen?

Old 11-09-2006, 10:40 AM
Z0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant future
Just post Vw stuff in the Audi section...

Old 11-09-2006, 10:45 AM
Originally Posted by Z0RR0
Paypal me $100 and I will be your
ambassador to DJ. I can make it happen!

Old 11-09-2006, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by Z0RR0
well i kinda want something more "official"

Old 11-09-2006, 10:51 AM
Dan
Dan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to behold
My Ex has an 06 passat i put 18's on it full system and tintd the windows its very nice

Old 11-09-2006, 10:54 AM
Yup
Yup is infamous around these parts
My daily is the R32. I love it, can't think of anything that would really make me want to get rid of it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Audi/ VW thread