Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HRE Monoblok real life pics?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 09:23 AM
Johnfromjersey is infamous around these parts
HRE Monoblok real life pics?

The studio shots on their website give little perception on how these wheels look in real life.

I have seen some pics of the P40/M40 on a few P cars and a CLK Black Series.

Is there any more pics floating on the web of these wheels besides the studio shot ones on the HRE site?

Im specifically looking for the Monobloks on MB's. Also, anyone know what price range they are in. One could assume they are cheaper than a 3 piece HRE wheel, but I doubt it.

Old 01-13-2008, 12:17 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Sup John, long time no hear

As of the 2008 price list, the MBZ monobloks run 1450 each for 20" and 1550 each for 21".

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 01-13-2008, 01:35 PM
Sup Peter! Thanks for the quick reply!

Old 01-14-2008, 08:26 PM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
May have seen these,posted a new one or two.

Texture black finish. They are cheaper than the 3 piece wheels, but kept to a strict MSRP so don't expect any "deals" on them from what I've found. No Benz but should give you an idea of how they look at various angle and how the textured finish looks.

Old 01-14-2008, 09:24 PM
humara is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by onelove
May have seen these,posted a new one or two.

hawtness (x2)

Old 01-14-2008, 09:48 PM
bk12 is infamous around these parts
Those wheels are incredible! Anyone else have them installed that can post some pics?

Old 01-15-2008, 11:05 PM
Former Vendor
titannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nice

Old 01-16-2008, 12:28 AM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
these wheels look great! very tempting.

Old 01-16-2008, 03:30 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
We need more real life pics of them on cars!

Old 01-16-2008, 11:04 AM
Former Vendor
titannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nice
Someone buy these wheels and get us more pics please

Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
We need more real life pics of them on cars!

Old 01-16-2008, 11:40 AM
felix55 is infamous around these parts
Does anyone by chance know if I can putt these wheels on an M6 and if they make them in a 21"

Old 01-16-2008, 03:03 PM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
love what you did Onelove

Old 01-16-2008, 03:34 PM
Originally Posted by titannero
Someone buy these wheels and get us more pics please

why didnt HRE take any? usually they do a great job at marketing their products, but the studio shots are a poor example of how great these wheels can look in real life. They had them on a few cars but never took them out of the studio to see the light of day.... or did they? For example, take a a look at oneloves pics. If that was the model monoblok im considering and I still had my P-car I already would of placed the order. So can anyone help?

who is the HRE rep on here? maybe he can help?

Last edited by Johnfromjersey; 01-16-2008 at 03:47 PM.
Old 01-16-2008, 04:27 PM
Former Vendor
Which wheels and color did you want to see on a 996TT and I'll see what I can come up with.

Originally Posted by Johnfromjersey
why didnt HRE take any? usually they do a great job at marketing their products, but the studio shots are a poor example of how great these wheels can look in real life. They had them on a few cars but never took them out of the studio to see the light of day.... or did they? For example, take a a look at oneloves pics. If that was the model monoblok im considering and I still had my P-car I already would of placed the order. So can anyone help?

who is the HRE rep on here? maybe he can help?

Old 01-16-2008, 05:21 PM
I sold my 996tt. This is for my CLS55, its silver and im trying to decide between any of the new HRE monobloks beside the M40. I am looking for an all brushed finish. Still not sure if a one piece look is right for me, but it may be a nice change from 3-piece wheels im use to running. Any help is appreciated!

and if you only have pics of 996tt's they will do too...any pics of any style monoblok...the more pics the better

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: HRE Monoblok real life pics?