Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2009, 10:37 PM
HIBOOST is infamous around these parts
Hre

Old 01-11-2009, 07:39 PM
AE1867 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by HRE_Alan
I guess we need to keep working harder to win over those that don't understand us and/or don't like us. Here's my opinion on the matter and obviously I can't be 100% objective but I will try to be as objective as possible. ............Sorry for the ridiculously long post... a really bad habit of mine. I hope the 2 people that actually read this find it helpful.
Excellently professional!!!

I don't yet own HRE, but many of my friends have them. Many people ask me for advice on wheels and I only have 3 "best quality" recommendations. HRE, BBS, & Schmidt Revolution Wheels with the radinox lip option ( http://www.german-wheels.com/ ).

Quite a few U.S. wheel businesses sell a pretty product, but lack the quality and committment to customer satisfaction that HRE offers.
Little details such as serial numbers on wheels and documenting/retaining their specs is extremely useful when needing to repair or replace a wheel...especially for second owners.

Old 01-11-2009, 08:32 PM
Joker27 is infamous around these parts
I think HRE is definitely up there. DPE also has stepped it up. However, my vote is for HRE

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 02-01-2009 at 10:34 AM.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:17 PM
CHAOS236 is infamous around these partsCHAOS236 is infamous around these parts
Forgeline or techart,former has good service.

Old 01-17-2009, 09:55 PM
Former Vendor
HRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant future
It's gone.

Originally Posted by AE1867
Excellently professional!!!

I don't yet own HRE, but many of my friends have them. Many people ask me for advice on wheels and I only have 3 "best quality" recommendations. HRE, BBS, & Schmidt Revolution Wheels with the radinox lip option ( http://www.german-wheels.com/ ).

Quite a few U.S. wheel businesses sell a pretty product, but lack the quality and committment to customer satisfaction that HRE offers.
Little details such as serial numbers on wheels and documenting/retaining their specs is extremely useful when needing to repair or replace a wheel...especially for second owners.
Thanks but my post is gone. 6Speed had an innocent "clerical error" the other day and our name went out on the list of supporters that hadn't paid their bill (actually I think they never charged the card). It turned out to be a mistake and their corporate office was really apologetic and got us up and running again in a few hours but not before the moderators edited/deleted my posts that had anything to do with me giving any info on HRE... as would be appropriate if we weren't actually a sponsor. Not a big deal, but this thread is now a tiny bit confusing.

Old 01-18-2009, 10:19 AM
Administrator
IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !
Let me make this very clear, I don't care if you are a paid sponsor or not .......NO member will have discussions and name calling on 6sp.....walk away from this.

Take it off line or get banned for a week or two.