Wheels/Tires
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Peter and Wheel Experts, what more can I say?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 05:45 PM
skizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Peter and Wheel Experts, what more can I say?

As you can tell from my previous posts, I am very passionate about giving those who deserve credit for great customer service, their due.

I will simplify this. About a month ago I contacted Peter at Wheel Experts about purchasing a set of wheels and tires. After countless email exchanges, lots of advice and expertise, I was ready to place an order with them today, unfortunately (or fortunately, however you look at it) I was made an offer I cannot refuse so I ultimately was unable to complete the transaction with them. (I received a substantial hookup in other words from a local sponsor).

With that being said, I felt it very important to point out the utter professionalism and dedication that Peter and Wheel Experts provided and I have no doubt would have continued to provide had the sale went through. I would highly and STRONGLY recommend them for all your automotive needs.

Thanks Peter!!! Sorry the sale fell through, but thanks for being so phenomenal.

Old 06-17-2009, 10:57 AM
askiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to behold
I have not had a chance to buy from Peter yet, but have been helped out by him A LOT! His customer service is through the roof, and I am not even a customer yet! 360 Forged & Forged Distributing should learn a little something from him.

-Andy

Old 06-18-2009, 10:27 AM
M3 S3-R is a jewel in the roughM3 S3-R is a jewel in the roughM3 S3-R is a jewel in the rough
I've purchased 3 sets of wheels and a Brembo brake kit from Peter. Wheelexperts is very good at taking care of the customer. Thanks for all your help, Marco

Old 06-24-2009, 08:06 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the comments guys - really appreciate it!

Our customer service is really why we are still around after 8 years in the biz...

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 06-25-2009, 11:30 AM
Former Vendor
NUTEKWHLS is a jewel in the roughNUTEKWHLS is a jewel in the roughNUTEKWHLS is a jewel in the roughNUTEKWHLS is a jewel in the rough
Great post! Peter is a great guy and very dedicated to customer service...the fact we do not sell directly to the public, but have our product distributed through authorized channels, and Peter being one of them, this pleases us to know that he continues to please even though he has yet to even be paid or used for his services.
I have known Peter for close to 10 years and he has always conducted himself this way. Practicing good customer service in these economic times is the most important priority to be followed in this business...nice job Peter!

Jim

Old 07-06-2009, 09:43 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the comments guys....really appreciate that. We were one of the first 10 6speed sponsors way back in the day, we've been on here a long time

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***