Wheels/Tires
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ModBargains l Official BBS CH-R Picture and Data Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2010, 03:58 PM
Former Vendor
ModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to behold
ModBargains l Official BBS CH-R Picture and Data Thread

The new BBS CH-R is a great wheel that was introduced to the market recently! The CH-R wheel program was designed to bring a high quality cast wheel that shares the design with the BBS Motorsports wheels. The wheel was designed to be low in weight while being much affordable than the Die Forged BBS wheels.

The BBS CH-R has nice touches like side milling of the spokes for further weight reduction without sacraficing the integrity of the wheel. The BBS name is synonymous with reliability, strength, and quality!

The Porsche specific BBS CH-R is offered in 19" fitments for a variety of Porsches.

The BBS CH-R is available in two finishes: Brilliant Silver Centers with Polished Stainless Steel Lip Protector or Black Centers with Polished Stainless Steel Lip Protector.

BBS CH-R Brilliant Silver Centers with Polished Stainless Steel Lip Protector:

BBS CH-R Black Centers with Polished Stainless Steel Lip Protector:

Fitments are available for wide variety of Porsches! These 19" wheels are made using advanced Flow Forming technology - same technique used on Formula 1 race car wheels.

Old 08-09-2010, 12:51 PM
Former Vendor
ModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to behold
George's 19" Brilliant Silver BBS CH-Rs on his 996TT!!

Hi guys,

Here's George's 996TT with brand new 19" BBS CH-Rs in Brilliant Silver with Polished Stainless Steel Lip Protector!

Specs:

19x9.0 ET53 Nitto Invo 235/35/19
19x12.0 ET45 Nitto Invo 315/25/19

They look fantastic! I'm sure everyone would agree!

Old 08-13-2010, 05:41 PM
Former Vendor
Here's our customer's 19" Black BBS CH-Rs on his 2002 Porsche 996TT!

BBS CH-R - Black Centers with Polished Stainless Steel Lip Protector
19x9.0 ET53 (F)
19x12.0 ET45 (R)

Last edited by ModBargains II; 09-07-2010 at 01:45 PM.
Old 08-19-2010, 04:17 PM
YelNsx is just really niceYelNsx is just really niceYelNsx is just really niceYelNsx is just really nice
Any pics of the black ones on a 996tt?

Old 08-31-2010, 05:46 PM
LiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond repute
Considering these wheels also if I like the pics, subscribed for the black ones.

Old 08-31-2010, 05:48 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by LiNks
Considering these wheels also if I like the pics, subscribed for the black ones.
The new photos are up!

Last edited by ModBargains II; 09-07-2010 at 02:00 PM.
Old 09-02-2010, 01:42 PM
ruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to behold
UPS truck just dropped the rims off! Look beautiful! Ordered tires last night so hopefully will have them mounted in a few days! I've been through a lot of rims, these just look beautiful!!

Old 09-02-2010, 02:12 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by ruffinit
UPS truck just dropped the rims off! Look beautiful! Ordered tires last night so hopefully will have them mounted in a few days! I've been through a lot of rims, these just look beautiful!!

ruffinit,

Sweet! I can't wait to see the pictures. I told you BBS ships fast!

We have a few more sets in both finishes - Call me to place an order!

- Eddie (714) 582-3330 x 8004 or edward@modbargains.com -

Old 09-05-2010, 02:10 PM
lvrs is infamous around these parts
PM sent

Old 09-06-2010, 11:17 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by lvrs
PM sent
Sent over a PM! These are going to look great on your Porsche!

Old 09-10-2010, 05:58 PM
Former Vendor
These wheels are also available for BMW applications!

The BBS CH-Rs were inspired by the original BBS Motorsports wheels. You can find them on such exotic beauties like the ALMS GT2 M3s!

Old 09-10-2010, 08:22 PM
ruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to behold
Installed them tonight! Woww pictures do not do these wheels justice!! And they are so light! Truely transform the car.. I'll load some pics soon..but Eddie thank you for the help/shipping/and honest advice. Glad I didn't go deep dish(again) or with anyother wheel. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from you again.

Old 09-13-2010, 10:02 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by ruffinit
Installed them tonight! Woww pictures do not do these wheels justice!! And they are so light! Truely transform the car.. I'll load some pics soon..but Eddie thank you for the help/shipping/and honest advice. Glad I didn't go deep dish(again) or with anyother wheel. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from you again.

Oh nice! I can't wait to see them on your ride!

This space reserved for ruffinit's CH-Rs on his 996 Turbo!