Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Iforged wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 08:01 PM
solekeeper is infamous around these parts
Iforged wheels

Hey guys, curious as to if anyone has any feedback on them?

(Btw, I did try and post this in the tire section, but it won't let me)

Old 09-09-2010, 11:18 AM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
I've owned a set for at least two years now, no issues.... by the way, they are up for sale now....

-Eli

Old 09-10-2010, 03:17 PM
Former Vendor
ModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by solekeeper
Hey guys, curious as to if anyone has any feedback on them?

(Btw, I did try and post this in the tire section, but it won't let me)

We're an authorzed master distributor for iForged Performance Wheels. The owner is an avid Porsche enthusiast and he's made his fair share of show stopping rides - including the recent iForged Performance / Mobil 1 TechArt Widebody 996 Turbo:

Here's a cool video of the car in motion!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E75ju6fsa7k

If you have any questions about the iForged Performance wheel lineup, feel free to shoot over a PM!

Old 10-09-2010, 10:36 AM
GSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to all
iForged makes a nice wheel. IMO, I think their becoming overplayed. Everyone seems to have them. CCW is becoming that way also.

Old 10-11-2010, 11:44 AM
Former Vendor
ModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant future
iForged does make some beautiful wheels for the cars. I do understand why you think they're overplayed as there hasn't been many new designs of late. However, I do want to let you know that they do have some great stuff in the works for all of your guys for the 2010 SEMA convention show. There will be a few new designs that follow the "concave" wheel craze of late!

Old 10-12-2010, 10:32 AM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
I've had my set since 2002/2003. Great wheel, and they have stood up to the abuse of the New England roads. Which says a lot. They are the center piece of my Trans Am. It would be run of the mill without the iForged wheels. I must say, it looks good for what it is!!!

Last edited by BAD ASS TA WS6; 10-12-2010 at 10:35 AM.
Old 10-22-2010, 09:03 PM
GNon18s is a splendid one to beholdGNon18s is a splendid one to beholdGNon18s is a splendid one to beholdGNon18s is a splendid one to beholdGNon18s is a splendid one to beholdGNon18s is a splendid one to beholdGNon18s is a splendid one to beholdGNon18s is a splendid one to behold
There customer service AFTER the sale is horrible! One of my iForged wheels had a dime-sized dent in the outer barrel/rim when i took it out of the packaging brand new. When I called them they acted like I was bothering them. So after 4g's and 3months of waiting, I get a dented wheel and some jerk on the phone!