Wheels/Tires
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HRE Wheels: How They're Made

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-23-2011, 02:42 PM
Former Vendor
HRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up HRE Wheels: How They're Made

For those of you who haven't had a chance to visit our facility, here is a great video done by our friends at The Octane Report showing the basic steps that are involved in building every HRE Wheel. Enjoy!

Link: HRE Wheel Factory Tour

Old 02-24-2011, 05:18 PM
nvno1 is infamous around these parts
Cool vid. I've had three sets of HREs now. The quality is awesome! I'll never own another car without them. I'll be bringing these down next monthe to have the inner barrels finished.

Old 02-24-2011, 05:55 PM
Former Vendor
HRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond repute
That is a great looking Porsche. Anymore pics you could send to my email? Would love to see them.

Thank you for the compliments BTW. We do our best to continually improve and stay ahead of the pack.