Wheels/Tires
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

**NEW!! Concave Design from Nutek Forged Wheels - 19” 20” 22" up to 13" wide**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 06:15 PM
Former Vendor
NUTEKWHLS is a jewel in the roughNUTEKWHLS is a jewel in the roughNUTEKWHLS is a jewel in the roughNUTEKWHLS is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up **NEW!! Concave Design from Nutek Forged Wheels - 19” 20” 22" up to 13" wide**

Well here it is folks!!... after a few weeks of designing and engineering concave forging center to set a new standard in concave wheel designs, we are now ready to launch Nutek Concave Series 700 line-up. These NEW CONCAVE designs offering unique machining details that create the fresh new looks in concave wheels with weight-savings design for maximum performance like NO OTHER wheel out there.

Here is our first design to release, Nutek Forged | Series 710 Concave. We're offering this design with Chrome assembly bolts for luxury looks or with all hidden hardware for performance feels. Sizes from 19", 20", and 22" with up to 13" in width depending on vehicle applications. Custom finishes and colors are available including our signature Ceramic finish.

Contact us for limited time SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICING at 714-921-5272 or PM us for more detail. Dealer Welcome!!

Old 05-11-2011, 02:37 PM
Former Vendor
NUTEKWHLS is a jewel in the roughNUTEKWHLS is a jewel in the roughNUTEKWHLS is a jewel in the roughNUTEKWHLS is a jewel in the rough
Well... while the rear center are now being cut, here's the pictures of the front center milling process. Keep checking back on this thread for more update!!

Old 05-12-2011, 03:28 PM
Former Vendor
MORE! Update as promised...

We hope these images show everyone what make us different from others in every step of the way. We take pride in our work, from designing concept to precise engineering with highest quality machining, finishing, and packaging.

Here are the rear center milling process.

Old 05-13-2011, 10:08 AM
Former Vendor
and MORE!!!...

For the absolute performance lighter wheel, weight-savings lightener pockets are machined to the back side of the center with unique water release channels.

Lightener pockets with water release channel.

Old 05-13-2011, 11:49 AM
Former Vendor
time for more...!!

The best looking 10 spokes design are now ready for finishes skin treatment. Can't wait!! we'll be back soon

Old 05-13-2011, 10:58 PM
LamboTT has a spectacular aura aboutLamboTT has a spectacular aura about
Nice looking wheel. Looks very similar to the concave designs from COR and 360 for a 10 spoke. Is there a main difference that maybe you can explain?

I'm sure everyone here understands a 10 spoke wheel looks like another 10 spoke wheel until up close and there is only so many ways to cut them anyhow.

Old 05-16-2011, 07:10 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Soundeffects
Nice looking wheel. Looks very similar to the concave designs from COR and 360 for a 10 spoke. Is there a main difference that maybe you can explain?

I'm sure everyone here understands a 10 spoke wheel looks like another 10 spoke wheel until up close and there is only so many ways to cut them anyhow.
Thank you for your comment, as far as the design goes... our 10 spokes design has been refresh, retouch, and received all new unique details and machining features like no other 10 spokes design out there. From the pictures you can see those detail on each spoke with design cut radius rather than just a straight 10 spokes cut. Another unique standard feature on our wheel is the weight-savings lightener pockets on the backside of each center to achieve the lightest wheel possible for performance enthusiast. Each of our 10 spokes design require at least 3 hours to machine them from raw forging to finish. These are just some steps that we hope you can see the level of engineering and the passion we have for our wheels.

Old 05-16-2011, 08:15 PM
ice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice looking wheel design. It's a classic that is timeless. I prefer 5 spokes but this is nice. I like the concave fad but I'm not in love with it. I prefer ample lips. I believe lips provide more of a custom look for the money.
The Nutek stuff does look different than others and I'm sure these will too when finished.

Old 05-17-2011, 02:37 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by ice350
Nice looking wheel design. It's a classic that is timeless. I prefer 5 spokes but this is nice. I like the concave fad but I'm not in love with it. I prefer ample lips. I believe lips provide more of a custom look for the money.
The Nutek stuff does look different than others and I'm sure these will too when finished.
Thanks for the comment and opinion "ice350", I will post a few shot of our new 5 spokes Series 705 Concave for you to see soon.

Old 05-17-2011, 02:40 PM
Former Vendor
here is the first shot... more on the way.

BMW M5 | Nutek Forged Wheels | Series 710 Concave | Bimmerfest 2011

Old 05-17-2011, 06:32 PM
ice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh man, a teaser shot. OK! But you'd better give us more....and soon!

Old 05-17-2011, 06:55 PM
Former Vendor
here we go... few more shots ENJOY!!

**Special Introductory Price Offer.** PM or call for pricing 714-921-5272

-Dealer Welcome-

Old 05-17-2011, 08:18 PM
tony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to behold
very nice looking wheel.

Old 06-17-2011, 10:13 AM
Former Vendor
studio close up shot...