Wheels/Tires
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Victor Wheels???????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2006, 07:33 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
Victor Wheels???????

Does anyone have these and what are your thoughts on them?

Christian

Old 05-07-2006, 07:36 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
I have not heard of them. Pics?

Old 05-08-2006, 05:18 PM
reg4s is infamous around these parts
victor wheels

if you want to see the look go to www.victorequipmentwheels.com .
i find the lemans very nice but no pics on a car....
you have them in chrome,silver or black
it's made by tsw .i believe it's not very expensive....

Attached Images   
Old 04-12-2011, 06:02 PM
LC996 is infamous around these parts
I am interested in the Victors as well but I would like to know more about the quality.

Old 04-19-2011, 10:48 PM
cbzzoom is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by LC996
I am interested in the Victors as well but I would like to know more about the quality.
They're very heavy, but I've never seen a report of one failing or causing bad wobbles, so in that sense they might be better than many of the "boutique" wheels.

Old 04-22-2011, 05:31 AM
Well I guess the search continues to a nice wheel without breaking the bank. Please post any suggestions.

Old 05-04-2011, 04:06 AM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
if you are not looking for a light weight wheel or performance, then i say go for it....

Old 05-05-2011, 07:02 AM
Thanks for for the info, still looking at several wheel types...still unsure....????

Old 05-05-2011, 09:09 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for for the info, still looking at several wheel types...still unsure....????
We carry Victors as well as many other brands. Unfortunately there are not a lot of good inexpensive options for Porsche. I can give you some additional advice if needed, just let me know.

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 05-08-2011, 11:01 AM
I was looking at the Victor Florio the but I am open for suggestions and I am sure I am not alone in this search. I am 56 and don't plan on doing any racing, I am looking for a nice looking wheel to complement my car. The Victors are nice but no one seems to know anything about them. I understand I may have to raise my budget but I want to be sure that when I do I will be getting the quality that I am paying for.

Old 05-08-2011, 11:29 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
I was looking at the Victor Florio the but I am open for suggestions and I am sure I am not alone in this search. I am 56 and don't plan on doing any racing, I am looking for a nice looking wheel to complement my car. The Victors are nice but no one seems to know anything about them. I understand I may have to raise my budget but I want to be sure that when I do I will be getting the quality that I am paying for.
Understood completely...what year and model car are we looking at these wheels for? I can help you a bit better if I knew what your budget was, what size/finishes you like, and also what car we are fitting. You can PM or email me peter@wheelexperts.com if you'd prefer....

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

Old 05-25-2011, 02:52 PM
acasshmoney is infamous around these parts
i would like to know how heavy these wheels are and what are comparable to them i have a GTS and I would like to get lighter and faster for a good price...22"s please let me know when you get a chance

Old 05-25-2011, 11:18 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by acasshmoney
i would like to know how heavy these wheels are and what are comparable to them i have a GTS and I would like to get lighter and faster for a good price...22"s please let me know when you get a chance
The 22" Victors are pretty heavy.....if you want lighter weight in a 22, that means you need forged but that also means you have to pay forged prices too.

Old 05-26-2011, 06:47 AM
MTL996TTFuN is infamous around these parts
What about the INNSBRUCK model for track? Opinion?

Old 05-26-2011, 12:14 PM
acasshmoney is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MTL996TTFuN
What about the INNSBRUCK model for track? Opinion?
i was wondering the same, and if anyone has the weight break down of the muslanne or florio in 22"s because i can not find it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Victor Wheels???????